BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: Addicted on March 17, 2014, 09:23:58 PM

Title: One of my better ideas
Post by: Addicted on March 17, 2014, 09:23:58 PM
I'm pretty pleased with my new lighting setup on my 4 post lift.  I got sick of moving lights around and always finding myself blinded by a light in the wrong spot.  I decided to try flexible LED light strips, and they are fantastic.  It's not 100 watt light bulb kind of bright, but it's plenty to work by.  Check it out!

(http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn89/74jawa/Mobile%20Uploads/photo3_zps1ab2768d.jpg) (http://s302.photobucket.com/user/74jawa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/photo3_zps1ab2768d.jpg.html)

Never thought I'd have underglow on my Triumph.  Ha.  

Here is what the stuff looks like up close.  It was less than $10 a roll on Amazon.  

(http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn89/74jawa/Mobile%20Uploads/photo1_zpsbc26ca4b.jpg) (http://s302.photobucket.com/user/74jawa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/photo1_zpsbc26ca4b.jpg.html)
Title: Re: One of my better ideas
Post by: DiDueColpi on March 18, 2014, 01:21:08 PM
Sweet idea Mike!
Going to give it a try on my hoists.
Cheers
Fred
Title: Re: One of my better ideas
Post by: Addicted on March 18, 2014, 05:17:41 PM
Fred, let me know what you think.  I'd recommend it to anyone with a hoist.