So I've bought a second GT6 for parts.
Was a pretty nice car until someone cut the roof off!
Original engine which turns over, but no trans or rear diff.
I now have a good uncut bonnet and the rear rust repair panel I needed as well as varied mechanical parts for my V6 conversion.
Uncut frame may go under the V6 project.
I also have a very rough but titled Spitfire Mk, 3.
The Spitfire has 2/3 pretty good bonnet but needs a left side wing, as does the main tub.
Both are round-tail's.
Wondering if the wings from the butchered GT6 bonnet would fit the Spitfire center section?
Would be unique with the fender vents.
In addition to the GT6 engine I have some Spitfire engines and transmissions, so might end up with a mild custom Spitfire project, or a large pile of titled parts to sell as a project.
Yes MK2 GT6 wings should fit MK3 Spitfire bonnet center section without any issues and the vents would look like they came that way from the factory which I think would look really nice.