BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: rficalora on December 22, 2013, 08:55:39 PM

Title: Had to go to Austin earlier this week and remembered why I love TX so much...
Post by: rficalora on December 22, 2013, 08:55:39 PM
Temp was about 77°, top down, and then there was this...
IMAG0100_20131222_195459.jpg
Title: Re: Had to go to Austin earlier this week and remembered why I love TX so much...
Post by: britcars on December 22, 2013, 09:11:07 PM
A bit different in this part of the world Rob.  We've had two days of freezing rain, snow and ice pellets with more coming tomorrow.  Got the B tucked away for a while......few things to work at in the new year.  The highest limit here on the 4 lanes is 110kph or 68mph. We can usually get away with 75mph with occasional blasts to 80mph (130kph).

I found my B Roadster in Austin ten years ago in a warehouse with some other MGs.
Title: Re: Had to go to Austin earlier this week and remembered why I love TX so much...
Post by: 74ls1tr6 on December 23, 2013, 01:01:24 PM
Sweet!
Title: Re: Had to go to Austin earlier this week and remembered why I love TX so much...
Post by: Capt'n Moorgone on December 24, 2013, 09:38:03 AM
I need to move! More drive time would be nice.
Title: Re: Had to go to Austin earlier this week and remembered why I love TX so much...
Post by: MGBV8 on December 24, 2013, 01:45:54 PM
I like the backroads around here where you can't do 80.  :)
Title: Re: Had to go to Austin earlier this week and remembered why I love TX so much...
Post by: rficalora on December 24, 2013, 08:39:52 PM
Plenty of those in Austin too.