BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: fredeuce on December 15, 2013, 05:45:55 AM

Title: newbie
Post by: fredeuce on December 15, 2013, 05:45:55 AM
Hi folks I'm new on board this forum. I have discovered this site as a consequence on various searches to do with things automotive and British.

I have recently completed the construction of a replica Kurtis Kraft speedway midget. This is powered by a Daimler 2.5 V8. When it comes to British V8s it is hard to be any more British than the Daimler V8.

What follows is a picture and a Youtube clip. I have more pics but will need to put them on a diet to meet the size requirements first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnuT2_18_XY


PA2045761.JPG
Title: Re: newbie
Post by: Preform Resources on December 15, 2013, 08:22:48 AM
Fred,someone posted pics of when you were building the car, it's great to see it operational !
Dave
Title: Re: newbie
Post by: v869tr6 on December 15, 2013, 05:06:47 PM
Cool car!! welcome to British V8
Title: Re: newbie
Post by: fredeuce on December 15, 2013, 06:05:12 PM
Looks like I started a new thread rather than continuing on with the existing thread on introductions. Moderators feel free to move this if you think fit to do so