BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: Moderator on November 12, 2013, 01:44:50 PM

Title: MGB V8 / V6 T-shirts --- Don't miss out!
Post by: Moderator on November 12, 2013, 01:44:50 PM
Just in case you don't get over to the Pub section... we're now offering a new BritishV8 t-shirt.

Check it out here: <a href="http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?10,42216">T-shirt Announcement</a>
Title: Re: MGB V8 / V6 T-shirts --- Don't miss out!
Post by: classic conversions on November 12, 2013, 09:20:33 PM
Do you have one with V6. I would buy a V8 also, package deal?

You got me, where is the Pub section ????
Title: Re: MGB V8 / V6 T-shirts --- Don't miss out!
Post by: Moderator on November 12, 2013, 09:56:02 PM
I think a "V6" www.BritishV8.org shirt is an excellent idea!  Let's do that one next.  Help me brainstorm on what the graphic might look like.  

Bill, your t-shirt order just came through to me via e-mail so I guess you must have found your way to the pub (http://forum.britishv8.org/list.php?10).
Title: Re: MGB V8 / V6 T-shirts --- Don't miss out!
Post by: Moderator on November 13, 2013, 10:19:47 AM
In addition to t-shirts, I've added other garment options to the <a href="http://www.britishv8.org/merchandise.htm">BritishV8 Store</a>, with Buy Now buttons:

(These will get the vivid red, white, and blue graphics screen-printed onto them.)

(http://www.britishv8.org/Photos/2400-Charcoal.jpg)
Long sleeve t-shirt, charcoal

(http://www.britishv8.org/Photos/Apron-Green.jpg)
Three pocket ship apron, forest green (printed on front only)

(http://www.britishv8.org/Photos/S700-ForestGreen.jpg)
Champion hooded sweatshirt, forest green

(http://www.britishv8.org/Photos/S700-CharcoalHeather.jpg)
Champion hooded sweatshirt, charcoal heather
Title: Re: MGB V8 / V6 T-shirts --- Don't miss out!
Post by: classic conversions on November 13, 2013, 01:55:19 PM
I think it is great Curtis. I will come out with something.

The apron is a great idea, but just the front will bed printed? LOL Perhaps a pair of shorts to match and printed in the rear LOL

I think everyone here in this forum should support the cause by buying articles from the store, we would not be in contact if the forum did not exist and owning a piece of the forum will bring us all even closer.

I am in for the Apron without the shorts :-) and a green sweatshirt.

Curtis can you put this stuff in our web page? a link, pictures etc V8 and V6 welcome.
Title: Re: MGB V8 / V6 T-shirts --- Don't miss out!
Post by: denvermgb on November 19, 2013, 09:34:36 AM
Curtis,

I placed my T-shirt order, would still like a ball cap!

Brad