BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: tr6turbo on November 10, 2013, 03:58:47 PM

Title: What I have been up to since Omaha
Post by: tr6turbo on November 10, 2013, 03:58:47 PM
I spent the Summer building a new covered deck and workshop/home for the TR6.  My wife can now park her car in the garage.  It has only been 40 years since she has been able to do that.  The workshop is 20x28, not large but good size for a one car project.  I live in town so big pole barns are not a good option.  I am installing heat now and hope to move in over the next couple of years.

DSC00792.JPG
DSC00795.JPG
DSC00791.JPG
DSC00790.JPG
Title: Re: What I have been up to since Omaha
Post by: kstevusa on November 10, 2013, 04:05:41 PM
Dale, that's a great project and may have side benefits :-)  PS, the TR6 will like it also
Title: Re: What I have been up to since Omaha
Post by: RMO 699F on November 10, 2013, 08:39:37 PM
Dale, looks great...you have made a ton of progress since I saw it in June...now, the question is...when do we meet up and have a beer in that shop to christen it? Haha
Title: Re: What I have been up to since Omaha
Post by: tbo on November 11, 2013, 07:08:15 PM
Dale the addition looks great and the car looks super fine also. glad to see it is all back in one piece .tim
Title: Re: What I have been up to since Omaha
Post by: rficalora on November 11, 2013, 07:47:40 PM
Very nice Dale.
Title: Re: What I have been up to since Omaha
Post by: mowog1 on November 11, 2013, 08:50:40 PM
Excellent!
Title: Re: What I have been up to since Omaha
Post by: jim0899 on November 11, 2013, 09:53:39 PM
Sweet!
Title: Re: What I have been up to since Omaha
Post by: MGBV8 on November 12, 2013, 04:17:19 PM
Quite the carpenter, Dale!
Title: Re: What I have been up to since Omaha
Post by: tr6turbo on November 12, 2013, 06:41:29 PM
Carl,  I did not frame it or do much of the exterior but I did do a lot of the finishing of the interior.