BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: johnkieffer@att.net on October 04, 2013, 09:08:19 PM

Title: MGA cobra kit
Post by: johnkieffer@att.net on October 04, 2013, 09:08:19 PM
Hi all.  I have just recently bought a 1957 MGA with a fiberglass look-a-like AC Cobra kit installed.  From the cracks in all the bondo work it looks like it was done a long time ago.  It has a chevy 283 (bored 60 over) with a wonderful sounding cam.  It is an awesome car to drive.  I can't keep the grin off my face.  Anyway, I was hoping to find out about this Cobra kit.  If anyone can identify the manufacturer or even the years that it was made, I would love to know about it. I am not planning on redoing the car.  The patena is just right.  I am also currently building a 1965 TR4 with a Camaro 3.4 V6.  Isn't life great!
P9280108.JPG
P9280103.JPG
P9280102.JPG
Title: Re: MGA cobra kit
Post by: johnkieffer@att.net on October 04, 2013, 09:21:46 PM
After posting about my MGA I noticed that my old e-mail address is listed.  My current e-mail address is johnandfaykieffer@gmail.com.  Now I've got to figure out how to change it for this site.
John