BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: Moderator on September 18, 2013, 01:37:27 PM

Title: Now this is cool! - Don's restored 1935 MG PA
Post by: Moderator on September 18, 2013, 01:37:27 PM
Don Bonar brought his wonderful, immaculately restored MG P-type to the BritishV8 meet in Omaha. How could I not photograph such a cool car? Then, what should I do with the photos? With Don's help, I pieced together an article. I hope you all enjoy it.  Please share it with your friends. (It's yet more bait to get purists into the habit of visiting our website!)

Here's the link: <a href="http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DonBonar-MG-PA.htm">"Ruby": Don Bonar's 1935 MG PA Midget</a> (63 photos and informative captions)

(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DonBonar-MG-PA/DonBonar-MG-PA-AA.jpg)

(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DonBonar-MG-PA/DonBonar-MG-PA-BR.jpg)
(Cool factoid: this water pump was optional equipment! In 1935 money, it cost just £1  60p.)



Want me to keep taking photos? Reader contributions fund critical supplies such as camera batteries, memory cards, etc.
Title: Re: Now this is cool! - Don's restored 1935 MG PA
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on September 18, 2013, 06:46:23 PM
And an extremely fun car to drive as well. If slightly unconventional. Of course some drivers have trouble with curbs.

Jim
Title: Re: Now this is cool! - Don's restored 1935 MG PA
Post by: Dan B on September 19, 2013, 09:34:52 AM
Great car for 4 wheeling!