BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: mowog1 on September 07, 2013, 03:37:58 PM

Title: MSD Declares Bankruptcy
Post by: mowog1 on September 07, 2013, 03:37:58 PM
http://www.msdignition.com/forum/showthread.php?s=922326e8e4f7c9c60a942ca2a9fa5177&p=81931#post81931
Title: Re: MSD Declares Bankruptcy
Post by: Jim Stabe on September 07, 2013, 04:16:32 PM
How is declaring bankruptcy "business as usual"?
Title: Re: MSD Declares Bankruptcy
Post by: mowog1 on September 07, 2013, 06:06:03 PM
Don't know...but I'm sure that business will continue...and MSD will come out after reorganization just fine....then will probably be sold off and become something unrecognizable.
Title: Re: MSD Declares Bankruptcy
Post by: Citron on September 07, 2013, 09:56:57 PM
I never was a fan of MSD.  I always thought MSD stood for My Spark Disapears.

Steve
Title: Re: MSD Declares Bankruptcy
Post by: flitner on September 27, 2013, 06:36:25 PM
I'm with you Steve, the only MSD I ever ran was a 7AL2  to  be able to have the trans brake operate with the two step. Other than that stock ditributors and OEM modules are fine for me.
Title: Re: MSD Declares Bankruptcy
Post by: BMC on October 04, 2013, 09:31:40 PM
Interesting articles they have post on fake MSD equipment out there failing and then being sent in for repair. The stuff is sold on ebay mostly. It is this kind of stuff that destroys a companies reputation AND their ability to make or improve products when their research is just copied and they dont get a dime back.

-BMC.