BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: rcf4 on August 23, 2013, 05:02:08 PM

Title: Side Marker Lights
Post by: rcf4 on August 23, 2013, 05:02:08 PM
Curtis: I read your cars write up and would like to know what year and/or a p/n of the Hyundai Excel lights you used?  I need to replace mine and like the look of the ones you used. Did you have to modify the body when you mounted them in the stock location?
Title: Re: Side Marker Lights
Post by: Moderator on August 23, 2013, 06:40:56 PM
1989 or earlier! You gotta remember, I did all that work a long time ago.

I filled the stock front marker light holes and instead mounted the Hyundai lights rearward of the front wheels. The rear lights are mounted in the stock location although with differently shaped holes cut for them.

I bet if you hunt around, you can probably find sealed LED marker lights nowadays.