BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: Preform Resources on August 21, 2013, 02:03:46 PM

Title: Battle of the Brits, Milford, Mi. Sept 8
Post by: Preform Resources on August 21, 2013, 02:03:46 PM
Anyone going to the  Battle of the Brits English car and motorcycle show ? It is being held at camp Dearborn in Milford, first time for cars and bikes at this venue  , we will be taking some parts and our display tub .
http://www.detroittriumph.org/BTOB2006/BOTBHomePage.htm

Dave
Title: Re: Battle of the Brits, Milford, Mi. Sept 8
Post by: Capt'n Moorgone on August 21, 2013, 06:04:41 PM
Hope to make it again this year. Great cars come out for this show. 2 original Bristol ACs last year. Do you know that camp, Dave? I hope there are shade trees. The old venue was always hot. Mike
Title: Re: Battle of the Brits, Milford, Mi. Sept 8
Post by: ex-tyke on August 21, 2013, 07:13:16 PM
Won't be able to join you gents this year - I've committed to go to the Glen for some vintage racing.......besides I saw you both last weekend!
Title: Re: Battle of the Brits, Milford, Mi. Sept 8
Post by: Preform Resources on August 22, 2013, 10:12:34 AM
Grahm, I hope you get a good weekend at the Glen, excellent vintage racing !

Mike, I've been to Camp Dearborn , there are a lot of trees but I haven't a clue how they will set this up, it's easy to find , just a few miles west of I-96 on GM road.
Dave