BillYoung.jpg
A Gracious Host: Bill Young speaks at the BritishV8 2013 Annual Banquet
Bill Young mentioned in a previous thread that he'd have surgery on July 9th. Although Bill came through that initial operation okay, there were post-surgery complications. Bill was re-admitted to the hospital on the 13th. At this time, Bill is in the Intensive Care Unit at Wesley Medical Center in Wichita. Bill's condition is rated "critical".
Don Bonar spoke with Bill's wife Jennie earlier this afternoon. Don assured her that she and Bill are in our thoughts and prayers. Jennie said she'd keep us updated when there are developments.
Not good news. Bill and Jennie will certainly be in our prayers daily.
PHIL
Bill and Jennie,
Mary and I will keep you in our prayers also. God bless you!
Paul and Mary
Keep the faith my friend! Kay and I are praying for you and wishing you a complete recovery!
Bill and Jennie, our thoughts and well wishes are with you.
both of you will be on our prayers for a full recovery.
If there is anything we can do Jennie, please let us know.
Bill and Jan.
Bill and Jenny,
Brenda and I have you in our prayers for Bills speedy recovery! Only the best for the both of you!
You know, it's always struck me that this new world of instant communication is so incredible.
I can talk to anyone, at any time, anywhere in the world.
And yet even with all this diversity available to me I find myself drawn to a few very select groups of individuals.
I think of these individual groups as representing the better parts of our humanity.
Bill Young presents a shining example of these people, the type of person that I would like to call my friend.
Through this forum have gotten to know a man that I will probably never meet in person.
But even through this electronic connection I feel a kinship.
And it makes my heart hurt to know that he is not well.
It is my greatest wish that he recovers and maybe some day we can have a little "BS" session in person.
Hope you can feel our love.
Fred and the Lovely Lynne.
Well spoken, Fred.
Yes, very much so.
Jim
Eloquent Message Fred! This probably captures the thoughts and feeling that many of us have for our fellow forum members and friends.
Fred, your electronic media read on the personality and generosity of Bill Young is spot on and parallels how we who have met him feel....all of us feel a special kinship to Bill because of these qualities...God Bless Bill and pray for a full recovery
I hope he recovers well.
(http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/mg2/BV8-2010-at-Fastimes-AJ.jpg)
Jinny posted today on facebook that Bill has been critical for the last few days.
She is asking for prayers for peace.
Doesn't sound good.
Steve
Prayers and positive energy out to Bill and Jenny.
Jenny posted today that Bill was breathing on his own again. He is improving again.
Steve
Just check facebook again, not good news.
Anther challenging day for Bill.
Lungs still needing lots of support.
Steve
Steve,
You just made my day!
"Keep the bastards at bay'' Bill.
Fred and the lovely Lynne.
Looks like my elation was a little premature.
But the sentiment remains the same.
Cheers
Fred
Any update on bill?
An update from Jenny:
"The breathing tube is out and Bill is already complaining about the room temperature and lack of food. Pity the nurses!"
Great News! Maybe our Prayers have been answered. Best wishes for Bill & Jenny .
Good to hear.
Great news!
Jim
What a relief! Great news.
Best news all day!
Wonderful news! Get well Bill, and get home quickly!
Quote...andBill is already complaining about the room temperature and lack of food
That's what I want to hear!
C'mon Bill, you still have tons of "British V8 Forum Mojo" coming your way every day!