BritishV8 Forum

General Category => Triumph Sports Cars => Topic started by: Moderator on July 25, 2013, 06:19:29 PM

Title: Updated Photos of Dale Knapke's TR6
Post by: Moderator on July 25, 2013, 06:19:29 PM
You may recall the thread "<a href="http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?3,18101">Reinventing my TR6</a>" in which Dale Knapke showed us how his TR6 was reborn better-than-ever after a high speed shunt.

Dale brought his TR6 to Omaha last month and participated in our BritishV8 2013 track day at Mid-America Motorplex. I took some snapshots of his engine compartment. Frankly, I really screwed up by not getting MORE photos of Dale's updated car. Roll cage. Interior. Etc. - But I think you'll enjoy these engine bay photos nonetheless:

<a href="http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/DaleKnapke.htm">Dale Knapke's 1972 TR-6 with 2.3L Ford SVO Turbo-4</a> (scroll down for the newest info)

(http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/DaleKnapke/DaleKnapke-GA.jpg)
Title: Re: Updated Photos of Dale Knapke's TR6
Post by: tbo on July 25, 2013, 09:04:54 PM
Thanks for the extra photos Curtis,.I'm using Dales motor and setup  as a rough blueprint for my 2.3 Turbo in a TR3. Mine was installed but is back out now to do bodywork.Will  take pictures and send them in at a much later date when I'm farther along Tim