BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: wahroonga on July 20, 2013, 08:31:59 PM

Title: Composite Leaf Springs
Post by: wahroonga on July 20, 2013, 08:31:59 PM
Hi all

With Doug Jackson now retired and British Automotive no longer selling parts, does anyone know where I can purchase a set of composite leaf springs for my MG

Thanks
Tim
Title: Re: Composite Leaf Springs
Post by: lars49 on July 20, 2013, 08:45:35 PM
Might want to check out Flex-Form in Anderson SC.  I recollect some folks going to them.

http://www.flex-form.com/
Title: Re: Composite Leaf Springs
Post by: MGB-FV8 on July 23, 2013, 09:43:55 PM
Tim, I'll be glad to sell you mine with the whole kit.
Title: Re: Composite Leaf Springs
Post by: BMC on July 27, 2013, 02:47:49 PM
I have a partial kit for chrome bumper cars. My car is a rubber bumper car so unless I save these for my chrome bumper car which is another 5+++ years away from going through restructuring,they are just collecting dust at the moment.

This set has the shocks, springs, bushings and other little pieces. It does not have the anti-temp bars or panhard rod. Those are still available from Mantell Motorsports if a person wants them.

-BMC.