BritishV8 Forum

General Category => Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here! => Topic started by: J Man on July 13, 2013, 04:01:49 PM

Title: Wanted: Morris Minor Hood
Post by: J Man on July 13, 2013, 04:01:49 PM
I need a hood for my Morris project. Any hood from the '60's would work. If you are able to help let me know. I am in OH so something close would be nice but if you are farther we can work something out. Thanks
Title: Re: Wanted: Morris Minor Hood
Post by: mgaman on September 08, 2013, 01:05:58 PM
There is an outfit in SoCal (MiniMania I think) that sells/used to sell Morris parts. May be worth a try? Other than that, there is out  a guy out my way selling a Morris Minor (good body) with full square tube frame and narrowed 9" rear.... worth as look at for your Rover V8 project?
Title: Re: Wanted: Morris Minor Hood
Post by: BMC on October 19, 2013, 10:53:03 PM
If your still searching, there is one fellow in NY that specializes and another in Colorado. Err, I believe both are professionals in the industry. Otherwise your local craigslist.

I somehow became the owner of not one but two morris minor pickups.

-BMC.