I can't keep count manually, so occasionally I run a program that counts the photos on BritishV8.org (not including the message board.)
Well, I'd forgotten to run that program for a year or two...
The brand new count: 10,600 jpegs!
And growing: I plan to upload two more How It Was Done articles today or tomorrow morning and they'll increase the count by about seventy photos.
Congrats to your work and everyone involved. That should count for a milestone donation from eveyone Curtis?... ;-)
I like the way you think, Calvin!
As a special promotion, I'll print the number "10,000" in fancy gold ink on the removable backside of BritishV8 promotional toolbox stickers and mail them to anyone who contributes to the operating fund in June or July. These stickers also look great on bumpers, trailers, tow vehicles, ski lifts, gym lockers, notebooks, laptop computers, and anywhere around town. This is a limited time offer. Get yours today!
(example installation)
(http://www.britishv8.org/Photos/BV8-sticker-6x4.jpg)
<a href="http://www.britishv8.org/Contributions.htm">Contribute here.</a>