Is anyone traveling to St. Joes/Omaha in a vehicle other than a small British Sports Car? I have sold a set of 13" minilites/tires to a guy in the KC area who says he could pick them up in St. Joe. If anyone has the extra room to convey them please contact me.
Not enough room in the gt for all of them...
Thanks!
The Arkleyologist
I thought small British Sports Cars were normal.....
Small British Sports cars are normal, it's the drivers that are abnormal :-)
Dan and I are going in the Roadmaster. Not much room for tires there...
Jim
Normal vehicle? On drives, our club calls 'em SOBs (Some Other Brand). They have to follow in the rear so as to not spoils the view. :)
I recently modified the acronym to include newer Jaguars & Minis (Sort Of British). They get to file in with the other British cars.
My apologies! Normal was definitley the wrong word...how about Big A$$ SUV, Sedan, Crossover, Van etc.. :-) :-)
Sorry, but I do NOT accept the new MINI as a British car.
Achtung!
Still assembled in UK by Brits, hence Sort Of British.
re: Still assembled in UK by Brits, hence Sort Of British.
*****************************************************
And Honda's and Nissans and BMWs are assembled in the States....so are they considered "sort of American" ?!
SortA. :)
I think not.
QuoteNormal was definitley the wrong word...how about Big A$$ SUV, Sedan, Crossover, Van etc..
Don't know why anyone would want to bring something like that to a British V8 Meet. Why back in the day........all that would get you is ridicule & disdain from Ian Pender! :) Don't let him see that car trailer, either!
I have been deflecting ridicule and disdain all my life...so that means nothing....now, losing respect from the Scotsman, that would be another matter!!
Sorry guys,
I'll be using a dodge pickup and trailer.
keep them on the track,
phillip g