BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: Doc Hopalongfoot on July 06, 2008, 10:28:16 PM

Title: New grandchild on way in NJ. I have a room in WI if anyone needs it
Post by: Doc Hopalongfoot on July 06, 2008, 10:28:16 PM
Hi all,
First grandchild on way, if not born by Wed it will be C section or induced.   I will have to bow out of the WI meet this year.  No car, but l was looking forward to seeing everyone.  I have a room at the Inn and will hold it for anyone that needs it til Fri.  Let me know.
Marc
Title: Re: New grandchild on way in NJ. I have a room in WI if anyone needs it
Post by: Moderator on July 07, 2008, 11:17:31 PM
Awesome, awesome news - Congratulations!!!

And I hope we'll see you at NEXT YEAR'S meet.
Title: New grandchild on way in NJ. I have a room in WI if anyone needs it
Post by: Doc Hopalongfoot on July 07, 2008, 11:17:50 PM
 -- moved topic --
Title: Re: New grandchild on way in NJ. I have a room in WI if anyone needs it
Post by: Mr. T on July 08, 2008, 10:05:28 PM
Marc,

I will take room if nobody else does. Check-in Sunday, Check-out Wednesday. I can cancel my current reservations up til Saturday, 2:00 P.M.

Regards and congrats,

Tony Andrews
Title: Re: New grandchild on way in NJ. I have a room in WI if anyone needs it
Post by: Doc Hopalongfoot on July 08, 2008, 11:02:22 PM
Hi Tony,
Terry Schulte is taking my room.  He decided late to go and needed a place to stay.
Have a great time, I will be in New Jersey.
Marc
Title: Re: New grandchild on way in NJ. I have a room in WI if anyone needs it
Post by: classic conversions on July 11, 2008, 12:07:08 AM
Congrats Mark!!!! it is great to have Grandchildren. Play with them, spoil them and send them home. OH!! do not ofrget ot given candy, pay back time, not really. LOL
Title: Re: New grandchild on way in NJ. I have a room in WI if anyone needs it
Post by: Doc Hopalongfoot on July 11, 2008, 09:55:25 AM
Thanks Bill,
I don't have any experience with grandchildren.  Do You think there's an MG grandkids website I could get info from?  Have a great time in WI, I'll miss all the fun, but next year will come around pretty quick.
Marc