BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: Moderator on February 13, 2013, 05:19:06 PM

Title: Get Your Free BritishV8 Stickers!
Post by: Moderator on February 13, 2013, 05:19:06 PM
I'm excited to announce availability of BritishV8 bumper stickers. These 4" diameter stickers are built-to-last and they look great. They've been professionally screenprinted in top-quality UV-stable ink over thick white vinyl.

Besides bumpers, these will look great all those OTHER places stickers belong:  tool chests, pick-up trucks and tow vehicles, trailers, the back of a laptop computer, chair lifts at ski resorts, etc., etc.

BV8-sticker-applied.jpg

These stickers  are free to good homes!  Act quickly.  Since the supply is limited I plan to mail these out three-per-envelope/request.

<a href="http://www.britishv8.org/Contributions.htm">Click here to order yours now.</a>

Please show us your sticker installations!   - Post them in messages below.
Title: Re: Get Your Free BritishV8 Stickers!
Post by: 74ls1tr6 on February 13, 2013, 07:26:18 PM
Thanks Curtis.

Donated some funds too! Hope others follow suit!

Calvin
Title: Re: Get Your Free BritishV8 Stickers!
Post by: RMO 699F on February 13, 2013, 08:36:56 PM
Curtis, the stickers look great....also made the contribution..thanks for your efforts!
Mike Maloney
Title: Re: Get Your Free BritishV8 Stickers!
Post by: Moderator on February 14, 2013, 11:45:15 AM
Thank you, gentlemen! You're both kind and generous.

I should've mentioned above that although the stickers are free, I'm hoping people will send modest contributions to cover mailing expenses. Any additional funds to cover website expenses will (of course) be gratefully accepted too.
Title: Re: Get Your Free BritishV8 Stickers!
Post by: harv8 on February 14, 2013, 10:55:31 PM
Stickers look great! Donation made.
Title: Re: Get Your Free BritishV8 Stickers!
Post by: NCtim on March 29, 2013, 06:12:08 PM
Hey Curtis,

Would you spare one for the instigator of this trend?

Tim
Title: Re: Get Your Free BritishV8 Stickers!
Post by: Moderator on March 29, 2013, 11:43:27 PM
Certainly!  (Tim, please remind me of your mailing address in a p.m. and I'll get some stickers mailed immediately.)
Title: Re: Get Your Free BritishV8 Stickers!
Post by: Spitfire 350 on March 31, 2013, 07:33:11 PM
I have about 20 of the original window stickers that Tim Shumbera printed up. I will bring them with me to the Rendezvous and British V8 2013.
Title: Re: Get Your Free BritishV8 Stickers!
Post by: Moderator on May 17, 2013, 12:19:36 PM
So what have you guys been pasting your stickers onto? Let's see some snapshots!