BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: mgbreis on January 21, 2013, 11:38:36 AM

Title: mean looking gt w/347
Post by: mgbreis on January 21, 2013, 11:38:36 AM
I know I've never seen this car before, so I thought I would share this car that I stumbled across. It's got most of the same ingredients we see often in these cars, but the finished product is really something different. I like it.

http://www.beaterblog.com/2012/03/mgb-gt-302-347-ci-update-3-12-12-its.html#uds-search-results
Title: Re: mean looking gt w/347
Post by: Moderator on January 21, 2013, 12:34:30 PM
I have a HIWD in hand for this car and will be publishing it soon. Rec'd 15 more photos just this morning...

It's already one of my favorites!
Title: Re: mean looking gt w/347
Post by: pspeaks on January 21, 2013, 03:00:20 PM
I love this car, makes me want to start over on mine!


Paul
Title: Re: mean looking gt w/347
Post by: Moderator on February 01, 2013, 07:05:51 PM
for the record... <a href="http://www.britishv8.org/MG/IvanCollins.htm">Ivan Collins' 1973 MGB GT with Ford 347cid "302" V8 Engine</a>
Title: Re: mean looking gt w/347
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on February 01, 2013, 07:22:08 PM
Like the way he did his headers, any more details on those?

Jim