BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: DonB on January 08, 2013, 04:06:39 PM

Title: thermostat housing for L-32
Post by: DonB on January 08, 2013, 04:06:39 PM
I'm having a bugger of a time finding a thermostat housing for my 3.4 L-32. I have the Edlebrock mainifold / Holley 390 set-up... and I find the tapped bolt pattern is 2.5" center to center ( virtually eliminates all the GM V-8 stuff)...and the neck opening needs to point (clock location between 6 & 7) towards the rad. One of those adjustabe babies would be great, but the bolt patterns are wrong.

I've worn out O'Reileys, Advanced and a gazillion websites. Anyone have a source they'd share?
Thanks
Don B.
Title: Re: thermostat housing for L-32
Post by: Citron on January 08, 2013, 09:40:31 PM
I had mine custom made.  It points straight up.

Steve
Title: Re: thermostat housing for L-32
Post by: hirot on January 17, 2013, 12:31:40 PM
Try Dave Vale at V8Conversions v8con@globalnet.co.uk

He has just made some with the outlet coming off at the right angle.

Regards Ian
Title: Re: thermostat housing for L-32
Post by: classic conversions on January 17, 2013, 04:28:50 PM
1983 S-10 truck