BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: BlownMGB-V8 on January 08, 2013, 08:08:40 AM

Title: Detroit Auto Show
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on January 08, 2013, 08:08:40 AM
Anyone going up on the 24th?

Jim
Title: Re: Detroit Auto Show
Post by: goal10r on January 08, 2013, 04:57:36 PM
I am, live here. Auto show is a favorite.

Jim, do you know how to contact Pete Mantell?  I want to purchase a 5.0 kit but the phone and email don't go through, wondering what's up.  Never worked so hard to drop 2 K in my life.  :)
Any help with contact would be appreciated.

Marty Johnson
goal10r@hotmail.com

Thank you kindly.
Title: Re: Detroit Auto Show
Post by: MGBV8 on January 08, 2013, 05:15:14 PM
Shoot an email to Rick Ingram. He lives near Pete.
Title: Re: Detroit Auto Show
Post by: ex-tyke on January 08, 2013, 05:15:26 PM
Mantell-Motorsport.jpg
Title: Re: Detroit Auto Show
Post by: mowog1 on January 09, 2013, 04:46:56 AM
Marty...you have a PM.
Title: Re: Detroit Auto Show
Post by: Dan B on January 09, 2013, 10:01:10 AM
Jeez, Rick. Up early or late?
Title: Re: Detroit Auto Show
Post by: goal10r on January 09, 2013, 11:32:48 AM
Thanks for helping Rick, Graham I tried all that stuff on the advertisment before I put out the all points bullitin.
thanks again fella's.
Marty