BritishV8 Forum

General Category => Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here! => Topic started by: mgaman on January 02, 2013, 10:11:19 PM

Title: WTB-Buick 300 heads
Post by: mgaman on January 02, 2013, 10:11:19 PM
A long shot I know but does anyone have  a set of '64 Buick 300 heads for sale? anyone? anyone? please......?
Title: Re: WTB-Buick 300 heads
Post by: Dan Jones on January 04, 2013, 01:38:13 PM
Private message sent.  

Dan Jones
Title: Re: WTB-Buick 300 heads
Post by: Moderator on January 04, 2013, 02:36:00 PM
I'm sure Marshall will see the Private Message because he's on BritishV8 frequently... but he won't receive e-mail notification of the private message because his internet service provider (America Online) has an over-sensitive spam-blocking program. AOL just sent me a nasty-gram... Gentlemen, if you use AOL please make sure to set webmaster at britishv8 dot org and editor at britishv8 dot org as known non-spam sources.
Title: Re: WTB-Buick 300 heads
Post by: mgaman on January 05, 2013, 12:54:20 PM
Many thanks Dan...and Curtis-- much appreciated!
Title: Re: WTB-Buick 300 heads
Post by: t-100 on January 06, 2013, 02:43:43 AM
I have saved the Buick 300 alu. heads for over 28 years & have at least 10 sets & I think it might be the right time to sell.            (if the price is right)
Title: Re: WTB-Buick 300 heads
Post by: mgaman on January 08, 2013, 03:11:58 PM
Thanks to all concerned- I found a great set via this site. Thnaks also to the great advice recieved, especially from you Glen..much appreciated!