BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: tegdiM1275 on December 02, 2012, 07:14:38 AM

Title: Where to buy stainless exhaust system for 1967 Midget?
Post by: tegdiM1275 on December 02, 2012, 07:14:38 AM
We have a -67 MG Midget Left Hand Drive and have tryed to find a complete Stainless Steel racing exhaust. The problem is that the steering arm? Is to close to the manifold. It is about 11,5 cm from the engineblock to the steeringarm?
All the competition exhaust I have found, is built for RIGHT HAND DRIVE?
Dose anyone know where to find SS Racing exhaust for LHD MG Midget -67?
Title: Re: Where to buy stainless exhaust system for 1967 Midget?
Post by: Preform Resources on December 02, 2012, 04:47:57 PM
Try Rod at Spridgetech he makes thru the tunnel exhaust systems for Spridgets  http://spridgetech.com/
Dave
Title: Re: Where to buy stainless exhaust system for 1967 Midget?
Post by: nobogez07 on December 12, 2012, 08:37:38 PM
I have a new SS exhaust from a recently redone B I'd like to get rid of.  Don't know if it would work but I'll bet it's close