Hey I just found this cool sight......... and i thought i was seeing double because i just came from TR8TODD.com ...lol and then i said that's funny because I'm TR8Todd too !!! What are the chances. Well my website is a lil out of date, in fact i never finished it.
But I love this SITE!! So can anyone tell me when or do all these beautiful MOD people get together like once a year the biggest Mod or Performance Meet or Gathering..... There are a few pics on my site and ill leave a couple.. feel free to email TR8Todd@gmail.com
Heres what we do in Los Angeles but id love to make a gathering back east. Ps. What Date did you become Tr8Todd Hmm
TS8SIMA2.jpg
SIMARear.jpg
SIMASideView.jpg
TS8SIMA2.jpg
(Note: I split this from a thread on turbochargers, moved it to the Triumph section, and gave it a new title. - Moderator)
Welcome to BritishV8, Todd!
You'll find information about our annual meets under the "Meetings" tab at the top of any & every page.
HI Todd!
You'll have to settle for TR8Todd2 here. We have had TR8Todd on this site for a number of years, already.
I may drive a MGB, but I love the modified TR8s.
Yep, I've been TR8todd on many sites for years. Got 6 TR8s including two SCCA race cars. You got some catching up to do. Welcome aboard. You might want to check out http://britishcarforum.com/ http://www.triumphexperience.com/ http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/ as well. Lots of good tr8 advice there as well that's not coming from people trying to sell you parts.
Hi Todd,
I have taken photos of your car at Sema show a couple of years ago and saw your car at Triumphest 2011 at Big Bear. If it is the same car?
Welcome to a great website here!
Calvin