BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: rficalora on August 28, 2012, 09:43:17 PM

Title: 2013 Hot Rod Power Tour
Post by: rficalora on August 28, 2012, 09:43:17 PM
British hot rod invasion?

Sat 6/1  - Arlington, TX
Sun 6/2 - Texarcana, AR
Mon 6/3 - Little Rock, AR
Tue 6/4 - Memphis, TN
Wed 6/5 - Birmingham (Hoover), AL
Thu 6/6 - Chattanooga, TN
Fri 6/7 - Charlotte, NC
Title: Re: 2013 Hot Rod Power Tour
Post by: Spitfire 350 on August 31, 2012, 07:10:07 PM
Rob,
I am not sure that I can make that and Omaha the next week.
Title: Re: 2013 Hot Rod Power Tour
Post by: rficalora on August 31, 2012, 11:40:46 PM
Yikes - I didn't connect the dots on timing.  Maybe I'll do the first 2 or 3 legs and hook up with some of the BV8 crew headed west for the meet from Little Rock or Memphis.