BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: heyboomer on August 24, 2012, 03:37:54 PM

Title: Oil Filter??
Post by: heyboomer on August 24, 2012, 03:37:54 PM
Please,
Does anyone know what oil filter fits the D&D swivel adapter.
It's on a 3.9 Rover.
I tried D&D, but their phone is off the hook..
Thanks
Title: Re: Oil Filter??
Post by: MGBV8 on August 24, 2012, 10:59:16 PM
I use the Purolator Pure One PL24011 with mine, but I believe Dan originally shipped the swivel adapter with an AC Delco PF52.
Title: Re: Oil Filter??
Post by: heyboomer on August 24, 2012, 11:15:05 PM
Thanks Carl,
The one on mine had no markings., saved me a trip carrying a nasty filter to the parts store.
Title: Re: Oil Filter??
Post by: MGBV8 on August 25, 2012, 08:21:29 AM
Got to thinking, mine's 12 years old. Hope they are still the same.