Whatever it is, it leaves a bright red residue!
bugguts.jpg
Michigan mosquito? :)
That's the remains of one of the State Birds of Michigan....the mosquito.
Well guys, if that is the remains of a bug or a bird,,, the west side of the state is known for growing berries, Smuckers among other jam and jelly makers are here, so I suspect the critters have been gorging them selves on the berries,, geez I hope thats the case LOL.
Dave Craddock
Whatever it was, it scared the crap out of me when it hit (I was sitting in the passenger seat). Immediately after it hit, we ran by a mal-adjusted irrigation sprinkler and got soaked, but we didn't dare turn on the wipers - I can only imagine the mess that would have made.
Note to self, when traveling to Michigan be to sure to pack plenty of Deep Woods Off!
Really Bill? You think the UFO that did that would even care? Honestly, I think I'd be watching out for the hoisting slings! 8-l>
Jim
LOL!
California bugs.
(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/deckofficer/Overdrive/DSC01409.jpg)
Nice bug collection Bob. Whatcha using for a bug killer? 115 MPH at 2600 RPM and your water temp barely cracking 100*F?
After engine build, T-stat not re-installed yet, curious as to the cooling capabilities. "Bug Killer" described on dyno thread.