BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: mgaman on July 04, 2012, 08:48:37 PM

Title: Magnette
Post by: mgaman on July 04, 2012, 08:48:37 PM
anyone know more about this one???

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgccz/reports/V8/V8%20Magnette.htm
Title: Re: Magnette
Post by: Moderator on July 05, 2012, 01:50:25 AM
If you can figure out how to contact the owner, please ask him to consider completing a "How It Was Done" article. I'd love to have this car in out Photo Gallery" (with far more detailed information, of course!)
Title: Re: Magnette
Post by: djw090 on July 12, 2012, 04:31:48 AM
I have seen this car at MG Live - Silverstone in the past but over the last weekend it was at Le Mans Classic in France.

The owner is quite approachable. I think he spends part of the year in the UK and part in France. When at le Mans the car was wearing UK registration plates but I seem to remember having seen it on French plates at Silverstone one year.