BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: roverman on April 26, 2012, 08:02:32 PM

Title: Hello from out West !
Post by: roverman on April 26, 2012, 08:02:32 PM
Are  Jim Stabe, Calvin Granis and I the only ones in CA ? Isn't about time some of us "Westerners" met-up at some event ?  There are British Car events out here. How bout' it ? Anybody ? Cheers, roverman.
Title: Re: Hello from out West !
Post by: 74ls1tr6 on April 27, 2012, 01:08:04 AM
I'm with ya Art.

 Just need to figure a place between us somewhere. You and I have about 6 1/2  hour drive between. Button Willow raceway at British Extravaganza in May would be great but to short of notice. I'm leaving for Texas May 16th for the britishv8 meetup. There are a ton of british meetups all over the place here in CA. I have even went to a couple of Euro Sunday meetups here is Sacramento. Car like ours bring a huge attention from folks who have Cobras, Ferraris, Porsches, Lambos because they don't see them often. There were more people surrounding my car than there car...it was fun to watch this.

There are more out here in the west but they are lurking on this site, looking and not posting up. I have had several contact me over a period of time.

 http://www.vararacing.com/content/5629.pdf
Title: Re: Hello from out West !
Post by: MGBV8 on April 28, 2012, 07:56:38 AM
Bill Guzman is in SoCal.

Don't forget Benny, as well.