BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: DiDueColpi on April 12, 2012, 07:53:26 PM

Title: I'm an idiot!
Post by: DiDueColpi on April 12, 2012, 07:53:26 PM
This is a public apology to Curtis.
The lovely Lynne was switching my closet over to my spring attire.Yah I know it sounds goofy. But it makes her happy, so why not.
Anyway she held up this golf shirt and said "this is nice, when did you get it?" I said last fall from Curtis @ British V8. And I forgot to pay for it.
So a cheque is on it's way toot sweet.

Cheers
Fred
Title: Re: I'm an idiot!, but I like the company
Post by: roverman on April 14, 2012, 06:13:40 PM
Fred, So "this" is your lightly veiled, subliminal message, to remind the rest of us ? Rumor is, Curtis likes "tips" for late payments. LOL, roverman.
Title: Re: I'm an idiot!
Post by: HealeyRick on April 14, 2012, 06:26:59 PM
Fred,

Don't worry, we're all idiots on this site!
Title: Re: I'm an idiot!
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on April 15, 2012, 10:58:44 AM
... just ask any purist.
Title: Re: I'm an idiot!
Post by: Spitfire 350 on April 15, 2012, 06:08:39 PM
That's MISTER IDIOT to you!!!