BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: socorob on April 05, 2012, 03:12:37 PM

Title: VTO wheels out of business?
Post by: socorob on April 05, 2012, 03:12:37 PM
Does anyone know if they went out of business? I've been trying to call them for a few weeks to replace a center cap I broke but never get an answer. It still goes to their voicemail and I've left a few messages and sent an email but no response. Does anyone know where to get a replacement center cap for their wheels?
Title: Re: VTO wheels out of business?
Post by: mowog1 on April 05, 2012, 04:32:26 PM
Not that I'm aware of....Hap Waldrop of Acme Racing is a dealer, as is Bill Guzman of Classic Conversions.

Contact either of these gentlemen.

Hap:  hapwaldrop@acmespeedshop.com

Bill: bg.gtv6@verizon.net
Title: Re: VTO wheels out of business?
Post by: socorob on April 06, 2012, 10:52:38 PM
thanks,hap gave me a number to try.