Some of you might remember my Speedo wasn't working. Verified I was getting a good signal from the VSS so I sent the Speedo off to AutoMeter. Called them today to make sure they got it & see when they might get to it. They told me they'd already sent me a new replacement under warranty & I should have it on Monday. I bought it back in 2009 so it was way out of warranty but they said since it had so few miles on it they treated it as a warranty replace anyway.
That's good news Rob, Sounds like a good company with common sense :).
So many venders trashed in forums. It's great to hear when some one stands up and recognizes when people do good.
I had a similar experience with Dolphin Gauges. Bought a set over three years before they were installed and I realized that the tach was not working on engine startup. Emailed them in Florida and explained the situation. I had a new one within a week at no cost