This summer's event is only about 60 days away. We have about 20 cars registered so far. Many people have indicated they were coming but have not filled out and sent in a completed "Registration" form. This information is needed in order to plan properly for this event. If you haven't done so, please do not delay longer. I know gas prices are high but this event only occurs once a year and everyone knows that this group is the greatest assembly of "car nuts" in existance, bar none.
We will have the "ROADMASTER" project for all to view, Bill Guzman is bringing his Supercharged V6, Dan Master's GT is coming, Brian Mc Cullough and several cars from the Minnesota area are intending to participate, so we should have a great time. Oh, and I forgot, David Tetlow is coming from the UK to get married and the V8 2008 is one of the events on his "honeymoon". This marriage thing is getting to be an annual item.
See you soon,
Paul and Mary
LesterMG-Mary.jpg
C'mon, guys, get those registrations in!
Having organized a couple of events myself, I can tell you that it is a HUGE help to get the registration - and entry fees - in early. Paul and Mary will be out a lot of pocket money up front to get this event going, and they have to make a lot of commitments based on expected turnout.
They're putting a lot of work into this, so let's all help them out by registering NOW!
In case you're wondering what Mary was doing, We were at Road America this past weekend and had an opportunity to ride along for a couple of laps in a 1949 Lester MG. What an exhilerating ride!
LesterMG.jpg
Paul, I am planning on coming up, but now my wife is starting to worry about me driving that far alone. (This was supposed to be a three guy trip, but two changed their plans) I'm still working on getting her approval. Can't bring the Midget anyway, but want to get up there and meet you guys. I'll let you know as soon as I can if I'll make it or not. Thanks to you and Mary for all your hard work, as Dan says it's a lot of work. Love the Lester MG, you're lucky to get a ride.
These are the CONFIRMED registrations to date:
1. Tony Andrews - 1979 MGB with Rover 3.9 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/Images-V15-2/WineryDinner-C.jpg)
2. Jim, Edith, & Mathew Blackwood - "BADASS" MGB-GT w/ Buick 455 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/MGB-Roadmaster.htm)
3. Mike Budde - 1979 TVR with Ford V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
4. David Burstyn - 1977 MGB with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DaveBurstyn.htm)
5. Steve Carrick - 19747 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/SteveCarrick.htm)
6. Arthur Clark (without car) (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
7. Scott Costanzo - 1968 MGB with GM 3.2 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/ScottCostanzo.htm)
8. Graham Creswick - 1976 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/GrahamCreswick.htm)
9. Steve and Margaret DeGroat - 1970 MGB-GT with GM 3.1 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/SteveDeGroat.htm)
10. Bill Dudley (sans car) - MGB-GT V8 project (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
11. Carl Floyd - 1979 MGB with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/CarlFloyd.htm)
12. Max & Emily Fulton - MGB (http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/2007-NelsonLedges.htm)
13. Bill and Jan Guzman - 1974 MGB with GM 3.4 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BillGuzman.htm)
14. Marv Hagen - 1966 MGB with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
15. Ken Hiebert & Katie Ermakovich - 1972 TR6 with GM LT1 5.7L V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/KenHiebert.htm)
16. Martyn & Carol Harvey - 1980 MGB with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/MartynHarvey2.htm)
17. Rick and Jean Ingram - 1969 MGC (stock) (http://www.britishv8.org/Sponsors/PiecesOfEight.jpg)
18. Curtis Jacobson - 1971 MGB-GT with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/CurtisJacobson.htm)
19. Leroy and Susan Joppa - Austin Healey 3000 with Chevy 454 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Other/LeroyJoppa1.htm)
20. David and Karen Kirkman - 1980 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DaveKirkman.htm)
21. Ted and Judy Lathrop - 1976 TR6 with Chevy 350 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/TedLathrop.htm)
22. Harvey Leichti - 1971 MGB-GT with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/HarveyLeichti.htm)
23. Mike and Kay Maloney - 1974 MGB-GT with Rover 3.9 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/MikeMaloney.htm)
24. Pete, Sue, Alex & Kenny Mantell - 1969 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/PeteMantell.htm)
25. Dan and Christa Masters - MGB-GT with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/2007-TechSession4.htm)
26. Brian & Jennifer McCullough - 1980 MGB with Chevy 3.4 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/Sponsors/BMC-BritishAutomobile.jpg)
27. Jon & Jennifer McCullough - 1978 Porsche 924 with Chevy LS1 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Sponsors/BMC-BritishAutomobile.jpg)
28. Richard Moor - 1969 Avenger with Buick 3.8 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/Other/RichardMoor.htm)
29. Jim Ohnstad - 1974 MGB-GT with GM 3.4 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
30. Jack Renaud - 1980 MGB with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/JackRenaud.htm)
31. Dan Root - 1977 MGB with GM 3.4 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DanRoot.htm)
32. Joe and Debra Schafer - 1971 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/JoeSchafer.htm)
33. Paul and Mary Schils - 1973 MGB-GT with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/PaulSchils.htm)
34. Terry Schulte - 1974 MGB-GT with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/TerrySchulte.htm)
35. Kurt Schley and Sue Hunter - 1974 MGB with Olds 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/KurtSchley.htm)
36. Peter Smith - 1976 MGB with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/PeterSmith.htm)
37. Gary Stevenson & John Meyers - 1971 TR6 (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
38. Kelly Stevenson (sans car) - 1978 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/KellyStevenson.htm)
39. David and Teresa Tetlow - 1975 MGB with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DavidTetlow.htm)
40. Marc Weitzman (sans car) - 1979 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?2,2223,page=1)
41. Richard Woodley (sans car) - MGB with Rover V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
42. Al and Patty Wulf - 1967 MGB with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/AlWulf.htm)
43. Bruce Wyckoff - 1974.5 MGB with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BruceWyckoff.htm)
44. Bill Young (sans car) - 1979 Midget with GM 2.8 V6 (http://forum.britishv8.org/MG/BillYoung.htm)
Note: engine sizes listed above are nominal only. Actual displacements may vary.
Note: I'll use the "edit" feature to update this list as I get more confirmations.
Curtis, the historical progression for # 7 is as follows...3.8 V6, 4.3 V6, and the current iteration is 3.9 Rover V8...lets hope it stays that way:-)
Mike
Cool! I've updated the list to add that info plus displacements for the other cars. (I hope they're accurate...)
Mike, you owe me at least one "How It Was Done" write-up on that car! A longer article telling the story of its four engine history would probably be very interesting. How about a sending in a How It Was Done on the orange roadster too?
OK...my registration is in. Jean and I look forward to seeing you all soon!
Okay, I've just updated the list (above in this thread) to show all 29 currently confirmed registrations. Keep them coming!
Also, here's a list of alternate motels:
Holiday Inn Harborview (1.83 miles away, at 135 E Grand Ave., Port Washington, WI) - 262-284-9461
Driftwood Motel (2.12 miles away, at 3415 Green Bay Rd., Port Washington, WI) - 262-284-4413
Americinn Motel (6.60 miles away, at 120 Lakeview Dr., Belgium, WI) - 262-285-3566
Baymont Inn & Suites (9.52 miles away, at 1415 Port Washington Rd., Grafton, WI) - 262-387-1180
The registration list has some notable omissions. Regular attendees: eg Steve Carrick, Martyn Harvey, Mike Moor (although Mike is likely recovering from the Fast Cars Winter gathering) and a host of folks that have posted affirmative intentions on this forum- the meet would just not be the same without you.
Come on guys...where else can you get free pizza and beer. (and see a bunch of neat cars too!)
Mikel's head is probably STILL hurting from the party in January!
Take him some Cap'n Morgan's, that should help ease the pain.
Now that it's a virtual certainty that the BADASS MGB Roadmaster will be there, I'll do the paperwork. Sorry for procrastinating, I should have head more faith.
Jim
Jim...you need to be there, with or without the BADASS.
So, I sat down with the orthopedist the other day and he showed me the M.R.I. results, and particularly the scan that shows how my herniated disc is impinging on the nerves next to it... no wonder I've been having so much back pain! It will heal, with time and with physical therapy, but he advised me against taking any long car trips in the next eight weeks or so. Ummm...
I guess I'll just wait and see. Maybe I'll be lucky and make a remarkable recovery just-in-time.
---
http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/media/medical/hw/n1942.jpg
Curtis,
Sorry to hear about the malady. Hope you can make the British V8 show.
Steve
I'll be sending my regristration in on Monday, see ya there
Steve
Count me in. Sent my registration today.
I have decided to forgo running in my 11th straight Crazy 8s road race, home of the World's Fastest 8K (Men & Women's world records) to head to Wisconsin.
http://www.crazy8s.org/
Registration is in the mail today. Count me in for all events & an XL t-shirt. I'll be there even if my MG isn't.
I've updated the list a couple more times... (see above)
Keep them coming!
My registration went in the mail today. Just me and the valve cover racer this year, the Midget gets to stay home and get a rest.
1) Registration and checkola sent yesterday.
2) I marked medium shirt on registration (after I had already mailed it) but, my wife tells me a where a large. I told her everything looks larger when you look at in the mirror. Evidently, my New Year resolution of working out at the gym once a month and drinking one Negra Modela at night instead of two ain't cuttin it!
3) If any of you last minute attendees are unable to find a room (or possibly pay less) at the other recommended motels, I reserved a room at the Super 8 (3.7 miles from Comfort Inn) in Sauksville - just under $75 with AAA discount and including tax (no continental breakfast though).
4) Steve Carrick - If you get this message prior to arriving at Meet - it would be greatly appreciated if you could bring your fender rolling device (you mentioned at last year's Meet you were purchasing) - no problem throwing some bucks your way to help offset purchase price (may find their are others interested in using and helping to pay).
5) Curtis, regarding your back pain - you failed to get a second opinion! I have no doubt that if I send you the fine bottle of Patron Tequila I received for Christmas, along with a hot pink loop-t-loop straw provided for convenient and frequent slurps from the bottle, you would arrive to the Meet in fine spirits (pund intended) or if you can wait to arrive, I'm sure there is more than a few of us that would help you ease the pain!
Regards, Tony
1) The promise of Patron Tequila (or perhaps the pink loop-t-loop straw) is giving me a boost of great strength. Also my Physical Terrorist told me today that my back is showing remarkable improvement. He still thinks I'd be insane to make the drive, but... he'll make money putting it right again. Also, I've got my car down off the jackstands and I'm happy to report that the new brakes seem to work better than the old ones, so far.
2) I've updated the "confirmed" list with the latest names, per Paul and Mary.
3) If you've mailed in a registration but you don't see your name on the list, you might want to send Paul a quick "private message". His UserID on this message board is "psmg".
We're rootin' for you to make it, Curtis. I think you should fly, though.
I would really like to see you there too Curtis. What would the meet be like without the guy running the website forum and organizing and publishing all those articles?
-BMC.
Curtis, hope you are doing better. As always it is nice to chat with you and the event would not be the same without Mr.V8/V6 (yes that is right V6) Magazine.
But also there is no need to be a hero. Get well and the suggestion made by Carl is a good one. I am going to have a rental car so you can have the back seat, I can get a 4 door. Let me know.
Anyone have a room at the host hotel with two twin beds they would like to trade for a king?
Thanks
-- Scott
I'm going to miss being there this year! You guys have a great time & take lots of pics -- Engines yes, but interiors, subtle changes, etc. too.
I'm just about ready to leave Colorado... but Paul just called and gave me the latest registrations. (See above.)
I'm excited to hear that Dan Root and Terry Schulte will be joining us with their cars - two particularly stunning conversions. I'm also looking forward to meeting Jim Ohnstad of Minnesota - I'm not familiar with his car yet, but I understand it's a very nice one (with Fast Cars front end, air conditioning, and some other luxurious features!)
There will undoubtedly be last minute registrations AT the meet - but I may not have convenient internet access...
IF YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED YET... PLEASE COME ANYWAY!!!
---
Here's some eye candy...
Dan Root's car:
(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DanRoot/DanRoot-Finished.jpg)
(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DanRoot/DanRoot-33.jpg)
Terry Schulte's car:
(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/TerrySchulte/TerrySchulte-FB.jpg)
(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/TerrySchulte/TerrySchulte-BB.jpg)
Sadly, I won't be there this year. Double sadly, because my car is finished and I won't get a chance to show it off.
Here are a few pics (it runs like a scalded dog!!!!!!!).
I'll cancel my room reservations tomorrow, so there will be another room available if anyone needs one.
013.jpg
026.jpg
040.jpg
PS: I drove it home from Michigan - 650 miles!
There's nothing wrong with the car, the problem is Christa and me. She's still too much in mourning and I'm having health problems that leave me exhausted. I had to stop and rest four times on the way back from Ted's, where I'd normally drive straight through, making only quick stops for food and gas. The trip to Wisconsin is just too much for us right now. We had been very much looking forward to this event. Next year!
Ya'll are going to love this car!
Anyone interested in caravaning from western Ohio area to Port Washington on Sunday contact me at mgoctagons@aol.com, I am tenatively meeting Scott Costanza between 10-11 AM around exit 24 I-70 just west of the Dayton area...will nail down details tomorrow...we've got two, anyone else want to join in???
Mike Maloney
Dan, What happened?????? Steve
4:30 am wake up call tomorrow and to LAX airport, Will be at the hotel Satu evening.
Dan, this can't be.
We have been to every V8 Meet since Annapolis 1998, together. I helped you get that car to Ted's. This was your Prom. I sure hope every thing is okay on the home front.
If it wasn't so damn, brand spankin' new I'd offer to drive it for ya!
Tony,
You & Max Fulton should hook up. I know you both to be great guys. I would share a room (for expense reasons only) with either/both of you if I didn't already have my "menage a trois" lined up. :D
http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?40,801591,847578,page=3#msg-847578
MGBV8 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Tony, .
I would share a room (for expense reasons only) with either/both of you if I didn't already have my "menage a trois" lined up.
:D
You, Captain Morgan, and who?!
Dan, we'll really miss you. I was especially looking forward to seeing your car in person too!
Keep faith. Next year will be happier and healthier.
I'm slowly working my own way eastward, stopping at every single rest area and doing back-stretching exercises. So far I'm feeling as good as if I'd stayed home, but I've never traveled so slowly in my life.
Every single time I stop, someone asks me about the car. You meet the nicest people when you drive a hot-rodded British sports car! It's always amazing to me how few people know an MGB-GT when they see one. Makes me wonder what they're teaching kids these days...
Dan,
Sorry to hear your not going to be there.
-BMC.
Dan, sorry to hear you and Christa will not be making the trip....Kay and I were really looking forward to seeing you two, and the new car....given your recent misfortune though, you certainly have reason to sit this one out...good luck and we'll see you soon!
mike and kay
Dan & Christa,
Sorry to hear you won't be in Port Washington :(
We will all miss you both this year.
Take care
Pete & Sue Mantell
Well didn't send in the registration, but I called today. No car so it'll be the Yaris and my youngest son is coming along so he can see some cars.
I'm the 3500 that Brian & I just couldn't get finished (pix on Brians site). I've a major software uplift this weekend. We did, well they did I just managed, one environment last night (till 2AM) and another tonight. Gotta change the oil in the Yaris before we go.
The only room we could find was something with a jacuzzi so I'm paying for waiting so long. Well we'll see you there.
Updated / Final Participation List:
1. Tony Andrews - 1979 MGB with Rover 3.9 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/TonyAndrews.htm)
2. Jim, Edith, & Mathew Blackwood - "BADASS" MGB-GT w/ Buick 455 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/MGB-Roadmaster.htm)
3. Mike Budde - 1979 TVR with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Other.MikeBudde.htm)
4. David Burstyn - 1977 MGB with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DaveBurstyn.htm)
5. Steve Carrick - 19747 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/SteveCarrick.htm)
6. Arthur Clark (without car) (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
7. Scott Costanzo - 1968 MGB with GM 3.2 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/ScottCostanzo.htm)
8. Graham Creswick - 1976 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/GrahamCreswick.htm)
9. Steve and Margaret DeGroat - 1970 MGB-GT with GM 3.1 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/SteveDeGroat.htm)
10. Bill Dudley (sans car) - 1974 MGB-GT V8 project (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
11. Carl Floyd - 1979 MGB with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/CarlFloyd.htm)
12. Max & Emily Fulton - 1974.5 MGB (http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/2007-NelsonLedges.htm)
13. Bill and Jan Guzman - 1974 MGB with GM 3.4 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BillGuzman.htm)
14. Merv Hagen - 1966 MGB with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/MervHagen.htm)
15. Ken Hiebert & Katie Ermakovich - 1972 TR6 with GM LT1 5.7L V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/KenHiebert.htm)
16. Martyn & Carol Harvey - 1980 MGB with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/MartynHarvey2.htm)
17. Rick and Jean Ingram - 1969 MGC (stock) (http://www.britishv8.org/Sponsors/PiecesOfEight.jpg)
18. Curtis and Lisa Jacobson - 1971 MGB-GT with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/CurtisJacobson.htm)
19. Leroy and Susan Joppa - Austin Healey 100-6 with Chevy 350 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Other/LeroyJoppa2.htm)
20. Bob Kaul - 1959 TR3A (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
21. David and Karen Kirkman - 1980 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DaveKirkman.htm)
22. Ted and Judy Lathrop - 1976 TR6 with Chevy 350 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/TedLathrop.htm)
23. Harvey Leichti and his son - 1971 MGB-GT with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/HarveyLeichti2.htm)
24. Mike and Kay Maloney - 1974 MGB-GT with Rover 3.9 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/MikeMaloney2.htm)
25. Pete, Sue, Alex & Kenny Mantell - 1969 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/PeteMantell.htm)
26. Brian & Jennifer McCullough - 1980 MGB with Chevy 3.4 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/Sponsors/BMC-BritishAutomobile.jpg)
27. Jon & Jennifer McCullough - 1978 Porsche 924 with Chevy LS1 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/Sponsors/BMC-BritishAutomobile.jpg)
28. John Meyers - 1980 TR8 (sans car) (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
29. Richard Moor - 1969 Avenger with Buick 3.8 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/Other/RichardMoor.htm)
30. Jim Ohnstad - 1974 MGB-GT with GM 3.4 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/JohnOhnstad.htm)
31. William Pociengel (sans car) - 1974 MGB with GM 3.5 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
32. Dan Root (and his brother) - 1977 MGB with GM 3.4 V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DanRoot.htm)
33. Joe and Debra Schafer - 1971 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/JoeSchafer.htm)
34. Paul and Mary Schils - 1973 MGB-GT with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/PaulSchils.htm)
35. Jeff Schlemmer (sans car) - 1971 MGB (http://www.britishv8.org/Sponsors/AdvancedDistributors.gif)
36. Terry Schulte - 1974 MGB-GT with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/TerrySchulte.htm)
37. LarryShimp - 1974 MGB-GT with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/LarryShimp.htm)
38. Peter Smith - 1976 MGB with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/PeterSmith.htm)
39. Gary Stevenson - 1971 TR6 (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
40. Kelly Stevenson (sans car) - 1978 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/KellyStevenson.htm)
41. David and Teresa Tetlow - 1975 MGB with Rover 3.5 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DavidTetlow.htm)
42. Marc Weitzman (sans car) - 1979 MGB with Ford 302 V8 (http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?2,2223,page=1)
43. Richard Woodley (sans car) - MGB with Rover V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm)
44. Al and Patty Wulf (sans car) - 1967 MGB with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/AlWulf.htm)
45. Bruce Wyckoff - 1974.5 MGB with Buick 215 V8 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BruceWyckoff.htm)
46. Bill Young (sans car) - 1979 Midget with GM 2.8 V6 (http://forum.britishv8.org/MG/BillYoung.htm)
Please let me know who I missed in this listing, and I'll make updates. -Editor
Incidentally, the award for longest distance traveled was EASILY earned by David and Theresa Tetlow (who shipped their car across the pond from England, and then toured quite a bit on their way to our meet... and by the way got married in Ottawa on their way.) Of those who drove the whole way to the meet in a "converted" car, I think my drive in from Longmont Colorado may have been furthest.
Note: a stock Austin Healey Sprite, a second stock TR-6, and a Triumph "wedge" were also parked with us on occasion but I didn't catch their respective owners' names.
Note: engine sizes listed above are nominal only. Actual displacements may vary.
p.s. Oooooops!!! Lisa's name added (above) per Carl's note (below). Did I miss any other spouses or kids?
Your wife.
All spouses that attend should be listed. Besides, it'll help the memory a year from now. ;-)