BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: Moderator on January 13, 2012, 12:43:58 AM

Title: New to the gallery: Harry Miller's MGA V8!
Post by: Moderator on January 13, 2012, 12:43:58 AM
But first...

This may well be the cutest "before" picture ever!

(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/HarryMiller/HarryMiller-7.JPG)


The finished car is extremely photogenic too. Check it out here:

<a href="http://www.britishv8.org/MG/HarryMiller.htm">Harry Miller's 1961 MGA with Ford 289 V8 (original swap completed in 1970!)</a>
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Harry Miller's MGA V8!
Post by: RMO 699F on January 13, 2012, 11:04:53 AM
Great job Harry! I sure hope you kept the hardtop--it is one of the best I;ve seen!
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Harry Miller's MGA V8!
Post by: Phillip G on February 10, 2012, 07:28:49 PM
Harry,

 Your MGA V8 is the most beautiful British street sports car I've ever seen.

Congratulations !

keep them on track,

phillip g
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Harry Miller's MGA V8!
Post by: Robert J on February 11, 2012, 10:33:53 PM
That kind of joy is definitely priceless.  :)

What a great history that car has too!
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Harry Miller's MGA V8!
Post by: MGB-FV8 on February 15, 2012, 02:01:03 PM
Great story, I love the car's fine line......