This MGA w/ Buick V-8 and 5 spd must belong to someone here, but it's not listed for sale here - it's in Hemmings...
http://bringatrailer.com/2011/10/14/1957-mga-with-buick-v-8-and-5-speed/
That car is gorgeous!
The close minded whiners on that site give me a headache on converted cars though. Luckily there were plenty of people that stood up to defend the car/builder.
I don't see anything wrong with that car at all. I can't believe someone actually said that car makes them wretch. What a loser.
-Chris
BaT features some great cars I'd love to own. It also seems to attract some folks that have never turned a wrench in anger and get their opinions from the latest concours guide of whatever marque is featured. Looks like a really nice MGA to me.
It certainly caught my eye. Looks like a sweet car and a lot of fun...
Very nicely converted car. Too bad about the unecessary hood scoop but at least he realized how fugly it looks and prepped a louvered bonnet instead. Did one like that almost 40 years ago!
I agree with Bill, I love the car, except for the hood scoop. MGA's are so smooth, why stick that thing up in the air stream.