BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: Moderator on August 11, 2011, 04:39:31 PM

Title: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: Moderator on August 11, 2011, 04:39:31 PM
Congratulations Rick!

<a href="http://www.britishv8.org/MG/RickIngram.htm">Rick Ingram's 1974.5 MGB GT with Bored and Stroked (~5L) Rover V8</a>

(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/RickIngram/RickIngram-AA.jpg)
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: perrymgbv8 on August 11, 2011, 05:03:14 PM
What a nice build Rick !!!

Loving the colour scheme too. And those rims look just right for the car :)

Respect

Perry
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: J Man on August 11, 2011, 05:08:54 PM
Very nice
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: MGBV8 on August 11, 2011, 05:17:43 PM
Woohoo!

The looooooog awaited, much anticipated Ingram MGV8!  Congrats, Rick!
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: rficalora on August 11, 2011, 06:49:30 PM
Awesome, congratulations again Rick!  But now your other MG's are going to get lonely.
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: ex-tyke on August 11, 2011, 08:38:08 PM
Perseverance finally rules over procrastination - I'm no longer from Missouri.
       Good job Rick!
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: harv8 on August 14, 2011, 05:22:03 PM
Congrats Rick! I'm sure you're going to enjoy this car a lot. Awesome job!
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: HealeyRick on August 14, 2011, 06:29:12 PM
Looks great, Rick.  Congrats!
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: Merv on August 14, 2011, 06:31:47 PM
Rick, really looks GREAT.
Love what you did with the outside mirrors. Can't wait to see them in person.
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: madmax on October 19, 2011, 12:58:50 AM
Frickin Sweet!   :-)

Remind me to borrow the keys...  I'll come back, honest!  

M
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: lawnvett on October 28, 2011, 09:06:16 PM
I like it, guess I'll see you and this beauty in TX
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Rick Ingram's MGB GT V8
Post by: pspeaks on October 28, 2011, 10:25:45 PM
Great Job Rick, beautiful car.  I also can't wait to see it in person.  I hope to have the GT on the road by then, but as I live in Dallas, I'll be in Palestine in May even if I have to ride the Harley if that's ok.

Paul