BritishV8 Forum

General Category => Other Cars (British & British-Inspired) => Topic started by: Moderator on April 08, 2008, 01:30:40 PM

Title: WANTED: your Morgan Plus 8 photos
Post by: Moderator on April 08, 2008, 01:30:40 PM
British V8 has received and wished to publish a nice article about the early history of the Morgan Plus 8 model... but the article didn't come with photos. Since the internet is a very visual medium, I don't want to publish the article until we can "do it right". To me, that means the text needs to be generously spiced with detailed high-resolution photos and with accurate descriptive captions.

In a pinch, I could use photos of Paul Foster's handsome Plus 8, taken at British V8 2006... but they already appear <a href="http://www.britishv8.org/Other/PaulFoster.htm">HERE</a>. I'd prefer to use photos that don't already appear on the British V8 site. Photos from old Morgan promotional literature or press releases would be especially awesome.  

Please help us if you can!



Reference: Paul Foster's Morgan "+8" at British V8 2006 in Townsend TN
(http://www.britishv8.org/Other/PaulFoster/PaulFoster-B.JPG)
Title: Re: WANTED: your Morgan Plus 8 photos
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on April 08, 2008, 03:47:42 PM
Not only that, but one or two years of the Plus 8 used a 150 mph speedo that matches the ones used in the early MGB's. I'd love to have one of those.

Jim