Hi, I'm new to TR7 ownership. I have the repair manual but can't find a list of relay locations and fuse identification.
Can someone point me in the direction of this information?
thank you
ian
Hope this helps.
http://www.wedgeparts.com/wiring.html
The fuse box was located at the rear of the glove compartment.
Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg
Thanks, every little bit helps!
I have found 6 relays in my LHD, 1977 TR7, engine compartment.
4, 2 on either side of the rad.
1 by the windshield wiper motor
1 by the clutch master cylinder.
What are they controlling?
I have 4 fuses in my fuse box.
Which ones control which circuits?
Thanks again
ian
Ian,
Go to the below site and join the TR7/8 forum list:
http://www.forum.triumphtr7.com
Then go to this 2nd link to a forum entry:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.forum.triumphtr7.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13937&whichpage=2">TR78_Docs_Download_Page</a>
(if you don't join the list, you can't see this 2nd page)
On the 3rd entry from the top of the page you will find links to more TR7/8 docs, manuals and other info than you can imagine. All downloadable. You may have to sign up to the google docs site to see everything, but all the info you may ever need for your car is there.
Regards,
M.
1980 TR7v8