BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: Moderator on December 22, 2010, 06:53:48 PM

Title: "Spurious Ones", "Caffeine", "Trickster", "Rookies"... I'm taking names!
Post by: Moderator on December 22, 2010, 06:53:48 PM
These are the names of teams that competed in indoor karting during BritishV8 2010.

Please help me figure out which individuals were members of each of these four-member teams.

I'm also looking for snapshots of each of these four teams. Please help me if you can!

(I already have names and snapshots of the other five teams. You can review them here: http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/2010-Fastimes-Karting.htm)
Title: Re: "Spurious Ones", "Caffeine", "Trickster", "Rookies"... I'm taking names!
Post by: mowog1 on December 22, 2010, 09:36:30 PM
Spurious Ones - Mike Moor, Steve Carrick, Rick Ingram, Jean Ingram.
RacerJean.jpg
MikeMoorsetsuphisturn.jpg
Jeanheadsintotheturn.jpg
Moestrapsin.jpg
Title: Re: "Spurious Ones", "Caffeine", "Trickster", "Rookies"... I'm taking names!
Post by: Moderator on December 27, 2010, 08:57:12 PM
Thanks Rick. I wonder if anyone took a photo of the four of you four especially spurious people standing together?




Was "The Rookies" an alias for "The McConnells"?  

Didn't Max Fulton and Tim Duhamel play that day? Who else was on their team?

Bill Yobi?  Jim Blackwood?  Steve DeGroat?
Title: Re: "Spurious Ones", "Caffeine", "Trickster", "Rookies"... I'm taking names!
Post by: mowog1 on December 27, 2010, 09:14:29 PM
Pete Mantell **should** have the team rosters.
Title: Re: "Spurious Ones", "Caffeine", "Trickster", "Rookies"... I'm taking names!
Post by: Spitfire 350 on December 28, 2010, 08:20:48 PM
Trickster was Les Shockey, Samantha McConnell, Ace Kulinski (Sam's boyfriend), and myself. I sent a couple of photos to Curtice to see if he could post them. They were way too big to attach here.
Title: Re: "Spurious Ones", "Caffeine", "Trickster", "Rookies"... I'm taking names!
Post by: Spitfire 350 on December 28, 2010, 08:24:14 PM
Curtis,
This is a public apology for misspelling you name.
Phil
Title: Re: "Spurious Ones", "Caffeine", "Trickster", "Rookies"... I'm taking names!
Post by: Moderator on December 29, 2010, 12:46:35 AM
Awesome! Thanks, Phil.

Here's that photo of the Trickster Team:
(http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/Images-V18-1/BV8-2010-at-Fastimes-24.jpg)