BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: mowog1 on November 07, 2010, 02:19:48 PM

Title: R.I.P. - Frank Kleptz of Terre Haute, IN
Post by: mowog1 on November 07, 2010, 02:19:48 PM
Mr.Kleptz passed away on Friday (11/5) in Terre Haute, IN. He was 89.

Those of you who attended BritishV8 2005 were treated to a tour of his fantastic car/automobilia collection.

Frank was a tremendous individual/gentleman.

Rest in Peace, my friend.

Klepsch9.jpg

KleptzGroupShot-3.jpg

Klepsch11.jpg

Klepsch6.jpg
Title: Re: R.I.P. - Frank Kleptz of Terre Haute, IN
Post by: jim0899 on November 07, 2010, 10:57:33 PM
Sorry to hear about Mr. Kleptz.  We wish to express our sincere condolences to his family.

Jim & Sue Willenbrink
Title: Re: R.I.P. - Frank Kleptz of Terre Haute, IN
Post by: MGBV8 on November 14, 2010, 10:35:28 AM
So glad we were able to meet & enjoy his amazing collection with him.