...is the newest addition to the BritishV8 photo gallery!
Here's the direct link:
<a href="http://www.britishv8.org/MG/EarlDickeson-MGB.htm">Earl Dickeson's 1977 MGB with Ford 302 V8 Engine</a> (21 photos)
(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/EarlDickeson-MGB/EarlDickeson-MGB-AA.JPG)
(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/EarlDickeson-MGB/EarlDickeson-MGB-BA.JPG)
Love the Torque Thrust wheels! Classic hotrod look.
Beautiful job. Where did you find your sebring flares, I've been looking for a while. I found this page http://www.mgbsource.com/products/MG/MGB/FENDER-KIT--SEBRING--GTS-FIBERGLASS---TRUCK-FREIGHT/24192/780-000.html But they don't have any photos of them. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and great job, Mike
Earl's flares were made by Honeybourne in England. He told me he got them from Moss UK...
Honeybourne flares can also be purchased from Targett Motorsport or special ordered from Moss USA. Both of these two exceptional companies sponsor BritishV8 and you'll see their ads on this very message board thread if you click the reload button in your browser's toolbar a couple times. I believe John Targett is in England on business at this moment, so if there's anything else special you need he could possibly bring it back with him.