BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: 302V8 on February 01, 2010, 11:27:09 AM

Title: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: 302V8 on February 01, 2010, 11:27:09 AM
British V8 2010 hotel info................

When reserving a room quote "BRITISH V8" so that you get the fantastic rate of $66.49 per night. This includes complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
Reservations can only be done on the phone (317-299-8400) DO NOT USE WEBSITE/INTERNET you will not get the great rate!

Arriving Wednesday 7/7 thru Saturday 7/10 leaving Sunday morning etc.

Reserve before June 7th to get the great rate.


Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
2930 Waterfront Pkwy W. Dr.
Indianapolis IN 46214

317-299-8400
317-299-9257 Fax

www.clarionwaterfront.net

I've attached the hotel flyer for more info.
ClarionWaterfrontIndyresize.jpg
ClarionWaterfrontIndyinfo.jpg
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: 302V8 on February 01, 2010, 11:30:15 AM
Plus a virtual tour here................

http://www.clarionhotel.com/hotel-indianapolis-indiana-IN117/Hotel-Photos?sid=oLMk.fTXWhgdsb.1&month=7&day=7&depart_month=7&depart_day=10
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: Spitfire 350 on February 01, 2010, 12:14:45 PM
According to the young lady at the hotel, I got the first registration for BritishV8. This event sounds like it is going to be a real riot. Thanks again to the organizers.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: ex-tyke on February 01, 2010, 05:21:30 PM
Just made my reservation - I know I'm going (unless I unexpectedly pop my clogs), so I may as well get it out of the way.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: kayakjack on February 02, 2010, 03:21:57 PM
My reservation is made.  I'm looking forward to seeing you all.  I have a lot to do to the B before then!
Regards, Jack
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: Spitfire 350 on February 02, 2010, 07:29:10 PM
Jack,
Do you mean to say that I am not the only guy changing all the fluids, putting on new shocks, rotors, pads, header wrap, cold air box,etc?
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: kstevusa on February 02, 2010, 07:38:38 PM
Yea!  Got my reservations today also.   Had to make it easy for Mr. Maloney to get to the  Dickel Bar!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: MGBV8 on February 02, 2010, 07:57:06 PM
"Do you mean to say that I am not the only guy changing all the fluids, putting on new shocks, rotors, pads, header wrap, cold air box,etc?"

Nope. On July the 6th, I'll be swapping the front crossmember, welding in my new roll bar, slapping in a set of piston rings, installing my spare Rover heads, etc., etc, etc........    ;)
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: mowog1 on February 02, 2010, 09:07:51 PM
I've got you all beat.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: Spitfire 350 on February 02, 2010, 09:38:11 PM
No, really...
Front.jpg
Rear.JPG
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on February 03, 2010, 11:23:35 AM
I also just reserved a room, doesn't hurt a thing to get the reservation in early, might even get one of the more convenient rooms! (just a guess, obviously I have no insider information, he, he, he ;-)

JB
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: Citron on February 03, 2010, 03:04:46 PM
Just made my reservations also.

Steve
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: mowog1 on February 03, 2010, 07:12:34 PM
All rooms are conveniently located to the parking lot that we will be using.

Smoking rooms are a little more removed than non-smoking.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: rficalora on February 03, 2010, 09:04:33 PM
Just made my reservation.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: Bill Young on February 05, 2010, 08:15:59 AM
I got my room reserved last night. Vacation is approved, all that's left  to do is wait for July.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: kstevusa on February 05, 2010, 09:30:06 AM
WTG Bill!  Looks like we will have a "Great Bar".  Irish,Tn. Sour Mash, Ken. Rye and perhaps flavored Rum if Mr. Moor joins  up.  Beer, Ale & Wine optional.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: Spitfire 350 on February 05, 2010, 01:28:56 PM
You can add Guinness, Samuel Adams, and Corona to the refreshment list.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: mowog1 on February 05, 2010, 04:20:45 PM
Please don't forget the Bass Ale.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: kstevusa on February 05, 2010, 06:21:51 PM
No Problem Gentlemen,  BYOB,  If its not there, you did not bring it!   Probably need to be sure the trash bin is large enough, as the one in Durham overflowed before 8:00 PM.    Bud Light will also be on the menu.  Have to pay for the Super Bowl ads!
SAFETY FASTER!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: MGBV8 on February 05, 2010, 06:35:50 PM
'all that's left to do is wait for July."

Glad to hear that, Bill. You can just cruise on over & help me get my car ready!  ;)
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: rficalora on February 05, 2010, 10:18:13 PM
'Glad to hear that, Bill. You can just cruise on over & help me get my car ready! ;)'

Yeah, me too Bill.  I'm hoping to bring mine home from the paint shop tomorrow.  Phil's car looks just about done compared to the bare body shell I'll be starting with this week.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: MGBV8 on February 06, 2010, 01:23:12 PM
Rob, be careful with that fresh paint.  Might want to stock up on blue painters tape.
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: tr6turbo on February 09, 2010, 07:53:20 PM
Made my reservations.  Looking forward to seeinig everyone.

Dale
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: Bill Young on February 10, 2010, 08:57:02 AM
Carl and Rob, the only car I think I'll be cruising over to work on other than my Midget is the Roadmaster at the end of this month. I wish I had the time to make it over to see you both and lend a hand though, but still have to work for a living as I haven't hit the lottery yet! Carl, I figured the only thing your car would need for this year is to cut some more grooves in those tires and make them last for another year. ;-)
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: rficalora on February 12, 2010, 08:44:12 AM
LOL Bill.  I imagine Carl doing that and figuring how to shave a few pounds too.  I'm thinking on my car hydraulics, fuel lines, then wiring to essentials.  Everything else is 'optional equipment'.  OK, I guess seatbelts too 'caus I'm not planning to trailer it!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: RMO 699F on February 13, 2010, 02:48:46 PM
Made my reservations yesterday...look forward to seeing everyone in July!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: kstevusa on February 13, 2010, 06:30:19 PM
Mike, No reason to bring the door tray, we don't do curb service or have car hops.  
Remember,   "Water's for bathing, Dickel is for Drinkin".
SAFETY FASTER!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: FastCars on March 04, 2010, 04:26:26 PM
Just made our reservations.  We are really looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Ted & Judy
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: MGBV8 on March 04, 2010, 05:00:42 PM
That is GREAT news, Ted!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: RMO 699F on March 04, 2010, 05:08:32 PM
Great News Ted! Look forward to seeeing you and Judy!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: rficalora on March 04, 2010, 11:06:15 PM
Great to hear Ted!  Can't wait to see you & Judy.  Oh, & welcome to the board!!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: kstevusa on March 05, 2010, 08:04:49 AM
Look forward to seeing both of you from Fastcars.  Have a safe trip!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: mowog1 on March 05, 2010, 10:44:53 AM
We were at the hotel yesterday...22 folks have pre-booked their rooms!

Don't miss out....call the Clarion today and make your reservation!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: kayakjack on March 05, 2010, 11:20:59 AM
Ted and Judy, I'm anxious to see you.  It's been a while!  And, the same goes to the rest of you!
Well, it's finally March and the snow is starting to melt, so it will be back to working on the B soon
getting ready for British V8 2010 ! ! ! !
Regards, Jack
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: Capt'n Moorgone on March 07, 2010, 03:27:36 PM
Got our reservations in this week.Terri and I can't wait to see everyone!
   Later, Mike
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: brdave on March 07, 2010, 05:26:48 PM
Just reserved my room.  Look forward to seeing you all in July!!!!

david burstyn
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: mowog1 on April 27, 2010, 07:07:15 PM
bump
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: mowog1 on May 19, 2010, 07:36:15 PM
Our preferred rates at the Clarion expire on June 7th!

Reserve your room TODAY!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: mowog1 on June 01, 2010, 09:22:51 AM
We still have a few rooms left in our block of preferred pricing....but only until June 7th!

Call the hotel TODAY to reserve your room at this great rate!
Title: Re: British V8 2010 Hotel Info
Post by: mowog1 on June 11, 2010, 01:12:13 PM
You can still get a room at the Clarion...but it will cost you a bit more.

Please advise the hotel staff that you are with BritishV8 2010 so that we can get credit for your hotel room against our contractual minimum!